Each year, the Ridge Booster Club provides a scholarship to four graduating seniors. This year, the booster club will be providing the scholarships to four student-athletes who have earned one or more varsity letters and who will be continuing their education at a 2-4 year college or technical school. Four scholarships will be awarded: the first place male and female winners will receive $1000 each and the second place male and female winners will receive $500 each.
To be eligible for the award, the student must:
- be a Ridge High School senior
- graduate Ridge High School in June of 2017
- have earned at least one varsity letter in a Ridge High School sport
- pursuing a post-secondary education at either a 2-4 year college or a technical school
- have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.20 (at the end of their Junior year or at the end of the first semester Senior year)
- submit a completed application and essay by May 5, 2017
Please look on Naviance for the application for the Ridge Scholar-Athlete Award. It will be available in January 2017.
Complete applications, including the essay, should be mailed to:
Ridge Booster Club
268 South Finley Ave.
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
The completed application/essay must be post-marked by May 5, 2017.
For any questions about the Scholar-Athlete Award, please contact Julie Keating at firstname.lastname@example.org.